The programme is subject to change. We suggest you visit the website regularly for updates.
SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Guidelines for Submissions
- Microsoft Word document or PDF will be accepted at a maximum of 1MB in size.
- Restricted to written English only
- Must not have been previously presented at any other Congress
- Body text to be Arial 12 point font
- Must be between 300 and 500 words
- Should contain an Introduction, Methodology, Results and a Conclusion
Exhibition and Sponsorship
The SANRA and SASCA Joint Conference and Exhibition will provide exhibitors with a marketing opportunity to create a high profile association with one of the highlights on the neurological and spinal cord rehabilitation calendar. It is a way to develop relationships from which both parties can benefit and to ensure that all possible opportunities are pursued. This is also an opportunity to showcase new products and services to the delegates.
The following profiles will be represented in the exhibition area:
Technology researchers and providers
There are a limited number of exhibition stands and sponsorship packages available – Book early to avoid disappointment – contact Lorin for more information
email@example.com or via +27 10 312 5900.
Chairman IndustriesGold Sponsor
Bard Medical South Africa
Delegate Bag Sponsor
Note Pad Sponsor
CPD Delegate Attendance
- Single Occupancy – R1 395.00 per room bed & breakfast per night
- Double Occupancy – R1 895.00 per room bed & breakfast per night
- Disabled access room – 1 Available (subject to availability)
City Lodge Fourways
- Single Occupancy – R1 525.10 per room per night
- Double Occupancy – R1 853.35 per room per night
- Breakfast (Full English Breakfast) – R165.00 per person per day
- Disabled access room – 3 Available (subject to availability)
Contact: Thato Moropana – firstname.lastname@example.org / 011 244 6000
- To book at the Tsogo Sun Hotel, please click here
- Disabled access room – 1 per hotel (subject to availability)
The Gautrain runs from OR Tambo International Airport to Sandton regularly. There is a bus service that will take you to Montecasino.
Boyang Gape Tours & Travel
They offer a shuttle service in and around Johannesburg, including from the airport. Their home base is in Fourways, centrally located close to The Curve Riversands.
Contact – email@example.com / 011 465 5053
Uber is available in Johannesburg and is easy to use. Download the App to make use of this facility.